Because some secrets are just too good to keep to yourself....

Friday, December 13, 2013

Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags

Has anyone else been booked to the max this Christmas Season?   I've been busy wrapping gifts, checking off the Christmas to-do list, and getting ready for our annual trip to Maui. I swear every day we have something going on.  My calendar has been so packed, that I had to set aside some time today to finish up my Christmas shopping and wrap presents. The time is flying and I feel the the month of December is whizzing by!

One of the projects I have been working on, are creating gift tags.  Here is one I made for our family:


I decided to wrap all of my presents in Kraft paper this year, and decorate with pretty ribbons and fun gift tags.

Like These: 







Feel free to save them to your computer and print them out for your personal use. Happy present wrapping!! 


1 comment:

Amber said...

I got here through Pinterest,where did u get the bats for the baseball party. I can't find that post

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS