Because some secrets are just too good to keep to yourself....

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Miss C's Pancakes & Pajamas Birthday Party


Wow...what a month!! The month of October was very busy for us! We were busy having fun attending a few halloween Parties, a pumpkin carving party, trick or treating, birthday parties, The World Series of Poker (Yay Jeremy!) and a few mommy get togethers...phew!

One of my friends, Adria, asked me to make a few goodies to help accessorize Little Miss C's {Her Daughter} Pancakes & Pajamas 2nd birthday party. This sweet celebration was unbelievably adorable!

Check it out:

First, here is the invitation:
Miss C's Mom found this invite that I used for inspiration

Next up....the menu.  No one went home hungry thanks to a yummy pancake bar, sausage, fruit kabobs, orange juice, chocolate milk, and a treat for the grown ups, mimosas.  


These cute little tags helped tie Miss C's breakfast buffet together:





A 20x30 poster and 8x10, which were framed & hung:


The theme appropriate goodie bags were filled with bed slippers & a yummy fruit loop cupcake treat, and topped off with these:



Last, but not least, my favorite part of this package: these "flippin cute" straw flags




Pictures to come....but here is one that I managed to quickly snap with my phone. Happy 2nd Birthday to Sweet Miss C! 


 Like what you see? Feel free to use these freebies for your next Pancakes & Pajamas Party :) 

Enjoy everyone!

7 comments:

Mary Pat said...

Such an adorable party! I love everything you made for it!!

I'm thinking about using this theme for my daughter's first birthday. I have some questions about your freebies. Can you email me if you have a chance?

whiteside.maryp@gmail.com

Thanks!

Mama Tully said...

This invitation is PERFECT for the party I'm planning for my soon-to-be 3 year old. Do you have an etsy shop or anything so I could order a personalized one?

Jamee Sanders said...

Hi Mama Tully! I am so glad you like the Pancakes and Pajamas Card :) I am actually in the process of setting up my Etsy Shop. In the meantime, I'd be happy to personalize one for you for free. I'm just getting started, so it'll be good exposure for me. Email me at jameelsanders@gmail.com and we can discuss details :)

Mama Tully said...

Wow, thank you so much! I just sent you an email :)

Ncmama2012 said...

I am in love! This is what I want to do for my sons 2nd bday. How am I able to print your freebies? Do u have them with blue instead of the pink writing?? With him born in Feb I thought this would be a great idea so I googled and your site came up! Love!! Please email me at: alliemwhartnett@gmail.com
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am giving my daughter a slumber party with this theme and I was wondering how do I get the printables or where can I order.
My email is lekindra@hotmail.com

Thanks

Sidni Mikulecky said...

Beautiful! Are your printables still available? Please email me at sidnimikulecky@gmail.com :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS