Because some secrets are just too good to keep to yourself....

Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Printables {Freebies}


Thursday is Thanksgiving, and I honor the holiday by not decorating for Christmas until Friday.  I think Thanksgiving is such a wonderful time to sit down and pinpoint all of the things we are thankful for.

BUT, I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! The feeling it gives me, the yummy food, the fun music, the feel-good-movies, the season of giving, the crafts, decorating the house & tree, the look of excitement on all of the kiddos faces.  I love it all!!

So....because I know lots of people have either started decorating for Christmas or are looking for christmas decorating ideas, I created some fun & FREE Christmas Printables.






All materials used to create these printables are from jessicasprague.com

I hope your Thanksgiving is relaxing & special.  Hop you eat lots of turkey and pumpkin pie.  Have fun decorating!

XOXO,

2 comments:

Heather Inspired said...

Your printables are beautiful - I love the colours and the patterns too! I've got this linked to my Winter printables post as well today, thanks!

Stacey said...

Thank you! These are wonderful.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS